Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook keeps disabling me

746 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Cookiegal 
#1 ·
Facebook keeps disabling me when i use my real name and prove who I am with my ID and Passport .

I just want to be on Facebook for business purposes , I use my real name , prove who i am and then they disable me , its important I am on Facebook for advertising and to reach customers and i cant talk to anyone at Facebook and emailed them and gone through the Facebook help center and i receive no help

i would like to use my business name but Facebook only accepts my real name

Please can someone help get on to Facebook with my real name without being disabled every time

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Hello Thank you for responding

Last time I was on Facebook I set up a free business page. using my real name and i verified who i was with ID , Passport , ETC With Facebook , They confirmed who i was and said i was ok for advertising , then they asked for a photo to review , so it did that , and they said they were reviewing the photo and i couldn't log in whilst this was happening , then i left it a few days to review the photo and when I tried to Log in it Said - I had been disabled

I dont understand why I was disabled either i haven't been given any reason why

I haven't ever created a Facebook account with my , First , Middle , Last Name , Would This Work do you think ?

#3 ·
... I just want to be on Facebook for business purposes ...
... i would like to use my business name but Facebook only accepts my real name ...
The last time I checked, you needed a personal Facebook page in order to set up a free business page. Can you create a personal page with some variation of your real name, such as first and middle initials and then your full last name, that would not be disabled? Then use that name to set up the desired business page.

Do you have any idea why your chosen username might have been disabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.