1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Facebook Loading issue

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Jinapinacup, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jinapinacup

Jinapinacup Thread Starter

Hello...I consider myself able to get by with my computer. Meaning, I usually can figure out and solve my own issues. However this one has me completely lost. I realize that this is a Windows 7 forum, however, I did not see one for 9 and am not completely convinced that Windows is my issue.

Here is the problem. Facebook used to open just fine last week. Now this week no one in my house can open it. We all get the error message stating that Internet Explorer cannot open the webpage. The funny thing is that Facebook is the only site that is unaccessable. All others work just fine.

We are running a Belkin wireless router.

Here is another strange tidbit...we can open Facebook when we connect to the internet using my husbands mobil hotspot on his cell phone.

Can anyone please help fix this issue. I am so frustrated and out of ideas.

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

3. Jinapinacup

Jinapinacup Thread Starter

I have read through all of these and so far nothing has worked. :(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087982

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice