Facebook Messenger Application For Android

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DragonMoon

I have a 808 Canz Bluetooth Speaker that I use with my smartphone. Everything worked fine for my LG Optimus Zone 3 including music, videos, YouTube, Facebook Messenger, and Discord. I now have a new smartphone Lenovo Motorola e4 USA version. Everything works including music, iTunes for android, YouTube, and Discord, except for Facebook Messenger. Facebook Messenger still works and have sound on phone but not through the 808 Canz Bluetooth Speaker, yet music plays just fine on the same speaker with same settings. I have tried both Facebook Messenger as well as Facebook Messenger Lite on the Motorola e4 with no success, yet Facebook Messenger Lite still works with the same 808 Canz Bluetooth Speaker on my old LG Optimus Zone 3! I have tried using paired for Bluetooth use as well as plugging directly in jack on phone on both phones with no issues on the LG Optimus Zone 3, but no success with the Motorola e4.

So any advice? Is the 808 Canz Bluetooth Speaker just not compatible with Facebook Messenger on the Motorola e4? Do I need a different Bluetooth Speaker or is this simply an issue with the Facebook Messenger application itself?

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts