Facebook not loading

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WarmCurb

At random times during every day when I log on to Facebook.com, I get various 404 Not Found Errors and today I got this:

AllAccessDisabledAll access to this object has been disabled950E8699CD2BA263+dIxpQU8cX0szSFKF6ZKBOHtKMNq0soavps3yRyWPlM9jupinclf72ajR8L9xFIs

That + blank white page. I've cleared my cookies and cache, still no luck. I'm on a Mac with the latest Safari.

WarmCurb

Here's what I got using Twitter.com:

Warning! Domain mapping upgrade for this domain not found. Please log in and go to the Domains Upgrades page of your blog to use this domain.

WarmCurb

Update: This "Do you trust" box frequently pops up:

Then Facebook photos often show up like this or they're blurry and never load to full clarity. So frustrating!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online