Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Facebook problem

683 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  polyfar 
#1 ·
I log out of Facebook when ever I have finished using it. Twice a friend has told me I have been online all night and not logged off until early morning. I never receive security alerts and my ISP never changes.I trust the friend who is giving me this info. Can anyone shed a light on this for me, it's doing my head in, I also change my password. Thank you

#5 ·
Not sure, I understand what you mean but, I never use the same password twice.
I do know that some clever people can change your Facebook password i have had that done but, receive a code sent to my cell phone to get back in, What is wrong with these people?????

#9 · (Edited)
I have a friend that lives in New York who does not sleep very well and asked me why I was up all night as he had seen me online during the night..... I did not log out of Facebook until 4am....... I was in bed and fast asleep, so he said he would keep an eye out for me and yes it happened again. You can see who is online from your list of friends there is a green light (I think it is at the side of their name). I used my phone to log in yesterday evening and using the two-factor authentication I got a code number to put in to make sure it was really me. Cracked it thank you
lunarlander who told me to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.