1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Facebook Problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by keepexpanding, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keepexpanding

keepexpanding Thread Starter

please forgive me if the thread is in the wrong category

i have a few major problems with facebook that i have not been able to get an answer anywhere. There is nothing helpful on facebook and a google search also turns up nothing useful.

My problem is

1. everytime you add a friend, and they accept, how do you stop the notification 'you are now friends with xxx' from appearing on your wall ?

2. when you write on people's walls, how do you stop the notification ' you have written on xxx's wall ' from appearing on your wall ??

3. is there any facebook friend adding software that still works - and allows you to get past the speed limit of adding friends that facebook has imposed?

thanks a lot in advance for any useful help - just because of the recent fb updates, most the stuff doesnt work

2. Morny

Morny

Hi Keepexpanding

I'm also fairly new to FB and as far I know, you can only HIDE these messages. I too find it embarrassing that all friends can see where you've been and what you've done, etc.

I didn't know FB had imposed a speed limit for adding friends. Did you want to add a load of friends, then?

I have written on my WALL because I want to know how to delete photos that others have put on your WALL. I don't mean the tagged ones because I can get rid of these. It's the photos that sit on the Home page where your profile picture is. Nobody as yet has replied so I might ask here soon.

Good luck with FB!

3. cloudburst7

cloudburst7

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920360

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice