Facebook & Yahoo mail hacked

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Vegy

Hi

It is about a year that my facebook pages & yahoo emails have been hacked.. I have found that facebook page had sessions from a wrong address but right browser. In addition in one of facebook pages igoogle apps have been added. I have been offered friends directly from my yahoo email contacts & a few days ago after I deleted my facebook pages a few communication emails with facebook (incl. offered friend) have been erased from my email address & I hardly use the email address which was half frozen.
The password of yahoo emails had to be changed extremely often because I couldn’t get the signing window with the security seal. In addition when I typed on firefox the email ulr it has been changed to another ulr & I received the wrong signing window. Chrome couldn’t find such ulr.
2 months ago I booted my computer to factory state, but everything has returned. I have run daily scans by McAfee which few days ago first time found & deactivated almost 200 trojans/cookies. Windows Defender also quarantined a few programs. In additions I have run scans by malware bytes, spy doctor, spy bot & agv but none have found malware.10bt malware fighter found windows registry, short cuts, privacy & junk files faulty.
How I get out of this mess?
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium , Service Pack 2, 32 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz, x64 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 2939 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1342 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 152462 MB, Free - 101465 MB; D: Total - 151280 MB, Free - 137148 MB;
Motherboard: Intel Corp., Base Board Product Name, Base Board Version, Base Board Serial Number
Antivirus: McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware, Updated and Enabled

With thanks in advance
Vegy

DoubleHelix

Banned
Someone gained access to your Yahoo e-mail account and your Facebook account? But you now have control of both of them back?

Vegy

Thanks. I have to wait 2 weeks for facebook to delete all the info. I have given & as I understand I am not supposed to touch my yahoo emails because they have shared info. with facebook. So I wait. P.S. yesterday my computer has been manageable.

DoubleHelix

Banned
I don't understand what the problem is that you need help with. Your accounts were hacked, and you say Facebook is helping you with that account, and Yahoo is helping you with your e-mail account.

What do you need our help with?

Vegy

Hi
You have totally misunderstood my situation. Yahoo provides a security seal to make sure you sign in securely. If short while after signing to secure window it is changed to insecure one (without the seal) you change password. But then the story repeat itself however strong password you use. If you type the true ulr of your email sign in & the browser changes it, it isn’t by chance.
I have suspected that all started from facebook pages which I haven’t cared to secure. I have received offered friends directly taken from my email contacts. Facebook has emailed me to say my page has been used for spam & I have changed my password. This communication plus one offered friend were erased from my email after I asked to delete my facebook pages. When I eventually entered my facebook pages I have found sessions from a wrong address. Also that in one of my pages apps connected to igoogle have been added without my knowledge. So I had grounds to my suspicions.
Yahoo has suggested that I might have a key logger on my computer. I need to know what to do & in what order, so this nightmare doesn’t repeat itself.
With thanks in advance
Vegy

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online