1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Facebook

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Comserv, Jun 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Comserv

Comserv Thread Starter

Hello:
    Any idea as hoe to contact Facebook Management by email,phone or by mailing. I was unable to find it
    Thanks
    F

2. dotty999

dotty999

First Name:
    Dotty
    Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can't call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook's Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.

Info from FB help page

3. Comserv

Comserv Thread Starter

Hello and thank you for your reply: Maybe you can help me

I am a responsible user on FB for few years and I have hundreds of friends across the US,Canad ,Europe and overseas as I was well known in the financial community before retiring, Early start using FB page I became a friend to most of my real life friends and then from a friend to a friend's friend all were on my page. The last few days all of a sudden while I was chatting (messaging)with a friend suddenly I was cut off and I could not recover my page, all I receive is a request "please send us your picture" to verify you and the same picture I posted on my FB account was sent to them, It was rejected.

They ask me my email address and then my cell phone number to send me a code to reactivate my cell number was accepted once and my former FB page was never returned, Then my cell number was rejected a dozen time-- I changed my email address and re registered under my name under different form Freddy instead of Fred etc.. It worked for 10 minutes when I tried to re friend my old friends on FB I suddenly I was disconnected and Barred.

I wonder FB wants to make money and want us to be active legally and they they ignore us!!
    They are an EVIL Corporation.

I wonder.
    Thanks for your help
    F

4. AmyToo

AmyToo

First Name:
    Amy
    Facebook absolutely makes a ton of money. It does so by selling advertising based on your personal information.

Facebook has over 2 billion users and about 40,000 employees.

It sounds like your account was hacked. Your only option is to try to recover it.
    https://www.facebook.com/hacked

If you get it back, set up 2-factor authentication.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1228490

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice