Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HeyImBrandon4

I had a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime that had some pictures that I "thought I would never use in the future" that I've deleted.
I got a new iPhone 6 and passed my Grand Prime over to my Grandmother who has went back to another country to live in.
I can't get the phone back now. But I still use the GMAIL account today. Is there a way that I can recovery those pictures using my GMAIL account WITHOUT the Grand Prime?

Please, I really need those pictures :/
Thanks!
-Brandon

cwwozniak

Chuck
The pictures would only be stored on the phone unless you sent them as attachments to email messages to or from your Gmail account or you specifically backed them up to Google drive.

texasbullet

Ramon
If I am not mistaken, I think you will need your old phone to see your pictures on your gmail account.

HeyImBrandon4

So even if the phone was factory resetted, I can get it back by logging into the account on the phone again, and then what? How do I recover the pictures from the phone even thought it's been factory resetted?

texasbullet

Ramon
So even if the phone was factory resetted, I can get it back by logging into the account on the phone again, and then what? How do I recover the pictures from the phone even thought it's been factory resetted?
If your phone does the backup automatically you should be able to see the pictures on your gmail account. I previously had an old gmail account and once I added the account to the cell phone I was surprised that I saw two pictures I took a few years back when I logged into my gmail account on my computer.
If you didn't had your old phone to backup your photos, then you may be out of luck.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.