1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Failed -Network Error

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Avil, Jan 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Avil

Avil Thread Starter

I cant download any files from internet.if i tried to download its gonna immediately Show that error.After that i tried to Disable Firewall.Its works but At Slow speed ,a moment later its show that error again. Please help

ps:Windows 10,no Antivirus

2. lunarlander

lunarlander

Try another browser.

If that doesn't work, go to a computer chain store and get a router, but check to see if you can return it if it is not the problem

3. Avil

Avil Thread Starter

i already tried edge,chrome,mozila but nothing works it seems like blocked by something.because if i download video from youtube it works

4. lunarlander

lunarlander

Get the Opera browser ( using another machine ) and try turning on it's VPN.

Is this happening only on 1 PC ? Is it affecting your phone and tablets ?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1202893

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice