1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Failure to launch

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by sixpak, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sixpak

sixpak Thread Starter

I was recently given an upgrade to DvD Next Copy Ultimate after the regisation of my DVD Next Copy Standard failed and I was unable to reactivate it. The new application (DvD Next Copy Ultimate) fails to start. DNC3.exe is shown in the process list of the Windows Task Manager and uses 45 to 55% of the cpu resources, but the interface never opens. Does anyone have any idea what is causing this? have installed/uninstalled/reinstalled this app. four times with the same result.
    Computer is an HP DC 7800 SFF 3.0 GZ 4MB RAM Vista Business 32Bit SP2:confused:

2. Oddba11

Oddba11 Jim

Any errors during the installation? Most likely a conflict with existing software or drivers. Have you contacted the manufacturer? They should provide assistance with a valid software Lic.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1063373