Failure to send/rec emails on Outlook 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

techpubedit

Cannot send or rec emails on Outlook. Suddenly stopped. Msg box: "The operation failed." Tried to get to
Accounts pg. Msg box: "Operation failed due to registry or installation problem. Restart & try again. If problem persists, please reinstall." I have never done a reinstallation. How do I do this? What happens to the stored messages in the Inbox and Folders if I do this?
Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: AMD A8-5500 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 21 Model 16 Stepping 1
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 7606 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7560D, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 914 GB (467 GB Free); D: 16 GB (2 GB Free);
Motherboard: MSI, 2AE0
Antivirus: PC Matic Super Shield

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Microsoft does not support Office 2003 on Windows 10.
You need to up grade to a much newer version of Office.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online