1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fake Virus Protection Keeps Popping Up.

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Brasher, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Brasher

Brasher Thread Starter

Ok im pretty sure this is a malware virus. Everytime i log into windows the error blimps pop up saying i have extreme viruses and need to download Windows Defender. Whenever i try to install Spybot or Malwarebytes it doesnt let me install. Theres a red box that shows 2 trojan viruses that always pops up also. Another thing, when i pull up the task manager there is a whole bunch of svchost.exe like 14 of em.plz help i need to know what do. If i have to take it in to pay for it to get removed ill do it but im tight on cash right now so another method would be perfect thx.

2. Brasher

Brasher Thread Starter

Rogue Malware...

3. Brasher

Brasher Thread Starter

come on now, gotta know how to take care of this plz.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/887974