Fallout 3

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ninjaman123

Hello I need your help. My Fallout 3 GOTY will not run on my laptop. I keep gettting the error about conflict with emulation software detected. I Used to have magic iso and virtual clonedrive on here but i completey removed all of them so I dont know what the deal is. I spent $50 on this so I kinda want to play it. Thanks.

This is really bad advice, and I suggest you disregard. Registry cleaners cause far more problems than they solve.
Hence why you back up any changes beforehand? Not that I've ever had a reputable cleaner cause a problem, ever.

valis

best just to not monkey with the registry. It's not big enough to cause issues, and any automatic 'cleaner' is bound to crater at some point. Just a matter of time.

ninjaman123

I could manually go through the registry looking for any remnants of emulation software?

valis

why are you trying to run it with an emulator anyhow? isn't it supposed to run natively?

ninjaman123

No I have all the discs and all that im not trying to emulate it but i keep getting the message saying conflict with emulation software. Im not trying to emulate.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online