fan on power supply

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

big buda

i just installed this game on my computer and it asked me to restart and i did and im not sure how or why but the fan on the power supply just turned way up and its really loud. i was wondering if there is any way to adjust the fan speed to make it quieter or if i hav to uninstall the game to see if that works.

are you sure its the power supply's fan and not the cpu fan?
also does it only happen when playing the game or is it just louder now at all times since the restart?

big buda

its loud all the time since the restart and its not likely the cpu fan cause i hav liquid cooling. when i put my hand in front of the power supply fan its blowing like crazy and the sound goes quieter.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online