Fantasy Hockey

Gibble

Well it's nearly time!

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey

Click on the 'Sign Up' button. Then, click the 'Select' button under 'Join Existing League.' Next, click on the 'Select' button under 'Join a Custom League.'

You will then be prompted for the League ID# and Password forwarded by the league commissioner. If you do not have this information, you will need to contact the league commissioner.

ID# is: 33430
password is: canuck (all lowercase)

I figured we should include our handle some where in the name so we know who we are up against that week. For example my team is once again Gibbles Angels.

Go Canucks
and
Go Ottawa

deh

Ain't no way in h$11 I'm typing that password in. :D Sorry more important stuff on right now. (eh hem NFL). I'll check back after the Super Bowl. The first thousand games don't really count anyway do they since the only teams that don't make it to the playoffs are really bad.

Go Defending Stanley Cup Champ Devils.

I think you have time for the league Jersey.. dont be so stingy with your time.... we were all in your league Commish :( .....

Originally posted by deh:
Ain't no way in h$11 I'm typing that password in. :D Sorry more important stuff on right now. (eh hem NFL). I'll check back after the Super Bowl. The first thousand games don't really count anyway do they since the only teams that don't make it to the playoffs are really bad.

Go Defending Stanley Cup Champ Devils.
I typed cancuck in and my computer crashed!

Gibble

Originally posted by gws226:
I typed cancuck in and my computer crashed!
that's because cancuck is not the password so the computer did your "stupid american" butt a favour and shut itself down :p

Ok im in :D

DEH...........GET YOUR ASSETS IN THE DAMN LEAGUE OR ELSE!! (was i subtle enough?? )

G: Sooooooooo when you type canuck your computer crashed eh? I see wisea$$ comes in all states........ probably will be impossible to get across the border with that attitude !!!:p :p ;)

Originally posted by moonmist:
Ok im in :D

DEH...........GET YOUR ASSETS IN THE DAMN LEAGUE OR ELSE!! (was i subtle enough?? )

G: Sooooooooo when you type canuck your computer crashed eh? I see wisea$$ comes in all states........ probably will be impossible to get across the border with that attitude !!!:p :p ;)
I've picked up tips on smuggling recently.... I think this method may get me through....
http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/116425p-104918c.html
:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online