1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

FAO TechGuy Staff

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by Techmonkeys, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Techmonkeys

Techmonkeys Thread Starter

I am after a little help with regards to advertising on websites, however I realise this may be something you want to tell me to go bugger off for.

I also understand if you do reply that you may prefer to do it in a PM rather than publicly on the forums.

Basically I also run a tech support site (nothing on the scale on TechGuy) and I recently received a request from an advertising company that wish to put a 468x60 banner on my site and they have asked how much I would charge for this.

I have not had advertising on the site before and am unsure how to respond or what to charge.

So what I would like is some info on how to base my charges and how to work out what it should cost.

I only ask as I respect how Techguy has it's adverts and you are like minded website to my own and I was wondering if you could give me information on how you base your charges for adverts.

If I check back and this has been deleted I will completely understand however if I dont ask I wont know :)

Thanks for reading!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/648931

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice