1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

FarCry - Is it worth buying?

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by Fastlane247, Apr 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Hi i was wondering if farcry is a good game to spend 54$ on or not... it looks good and i have herd a few reviews on it but what do you all think of it ... ?

(y) or (n)

2. McTimson

McTimson

Without a doubt, yes. Especially with that rig, you'll be able to crank up the details to the max, and seriously, you will just sit there stunned at the visual quality of this game. The real-time lighting is just incredible, and all the effects...I can't describe how good it is. It's got a pretty good single player storyline, the multiplayer is fun right now, but there should be mods coming out eventually, and with the engine capabilities, who knows what they could make. This game has incredible potential, it's definitely worth buying, this is my favorite game right now, and I can't think of much that could beat it.

3. Fastlane247

Fastlane247 It's My Birthday! Thread Starter

Thanks... i think i will buy it tomorrow then... it was a toss up between farcry and warcraft 3.... i know warcraft 3 is a bit old but it is a good game.... but ya i think ill pickup farcry thanks again

4. FarCryCA

FarCryCA

$38.00 at WalMart save some coin

5. Mr. PC Doc

Mr. PC Doc

It is an excellent game... I would definitly get it!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/223028

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice