Fast Wifi but delayed

MarkCristal

I dont know what seems to be the problem when im playing a game. I have low ping but it is delayed idk why

<Ouch> Faster internet sure wouldn't hurt.

How far away is the game server you're trying to connect to? From what I can tell you're way out in the Philippines somewhere? If so, and the game server is in say New York, or Chicago, the trip between between you and them is one heck of a long way away . . . and through an undersea cable.

In your screenshot, see where it has a Change Server link? Run the test again, then click that link and see if you can find a Server closer to where you the game server is. Now test again and see what you get.

You might also try pinging the game server. If you're seeing higher than the upper teens for "ms", the latency is simply going to be too high for decent game play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online