• few similarities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I also have an error

• I also have a problem

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yakub

Hey to all.
I am new to this forum and I want an answer with an ERROR.:)
My ERROR is "Fatal Error,NET_SendPacket ERROR : NO ERROR"(the same as title of the thread)
it occurs whenever i try to play counterstrike 1.6,counterstrike condition zero or half life 1 over LAN with another computer on the same network.But as soon as i start the game in this computer OR try to find any LAN server the Other PC which is the LAN server has this error and it exits the game on that computer only and as a result I get no LAN server.
I first thought of googling this error out but nothing worked out like the QoS uninstallation and tweeking the administrative tools>Local Security Policy.(honestly i just tried these two because i cold not understand or read any further)
Ohh and I have just re-installed the windows xp sp2 on this system.
If Any Additional Information is required please let me know.
So can anybody help me?:(
and please be simple i am not a geek or nerd ya know,so HOW?:confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online