1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fatal Exception 00

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Cnfsd07, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cnfsd07

Cnfsd07 Thread Starter

Well I log on to my computer and the "blue screen of Death" comes up like 3 times. I log onto my DSL and then it comes up every min. (about) it says... "A fatal Exception 00 has occured at 0028:CFFDDC2FA. The current application will be terminated." Sometimes when this happens it won't let me conenct to the interent and then freezes and I have to restart my system or just shut down. Also, I don't know if this has any relation to the "fatal exception", but, I had to delete some programs off my computer because they weren't working, (such as my CD-RW, it said that there might be a virus that has corrupted the program) And I thought it was the DSL, so I tried to delete that but it won't let me. If anyone can help me, please, just tell me anything to do. This "Blue Screen of Death" popping up every min. is getting on mynerves!

2. trevor1

trevor1

hello and welcome to TSG!!!

Ok, the proboblem is most likely a prgram u recently installed that has a bad driver get rid of that program, if that doesnt work please tell me.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!