1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

fatal exception 0E has occured

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by dtoy93, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dtoy93

dtoy93 Thread Starter

when I reboot or turn on my system, after everything has come up like normal I get this blue screen with a fatal exception 0E has occured at 0028:C02A27A8 in VXD VWIN32 (05) + 000012D0, I don't know what to do. Can somebody help me. thanks.

2. Linkmaster

Linkmaster

Hi dtoy93, Welcome to TSG !!
    What OS are you running?? (98,ME, 95)
    Found this maybe it will give some insite! You might also try here

3. dtoy93

dtoy93 Thread Starter

I am running win 98 se.

4. bandit429

bandit429

In the post TW56 made above clicking the word "this" is a link to another site,,did you see it?

5. dtoy93

dtoy93 Thread Starter

yes I did, I did click on "this"....there was reference about a norton utilities but I don't have norton but I did have McAfee Suite and I did wonder if this might be the problem. I installed McAfee suite and then uninstalled since it slowed my sys down so much. but that has been at least 6-8 months since I did that and the problem started just with in the last month....thanks

6. Rollin' Rog

Rollin' Rog

If you'd like to post a "StartupList" using the application from the site below, it might be helpful.

http://www.lurkhere.com/~nicefiles/

Understand that you can always "cleanboot" troubleshoot by running msconfig and disabling for test purposes any files you see starting there -- begining with the Startup tab.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!