Faulty jack on digital piano

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DystantMind

I have a digital piano which has two jack plug sockets for headphones. When I first bought it, both jack plugs worked fine. One day I went to use it and the sound only came through the left headphone. This is the case with both jacks. I've tried several pairs of headphones and it is the same.

Can anyone shed any light on this, and tell me if it would be easy to fix.

Thanks.

cwwozniak

Chuck
Does the piano have any kind of stereo balance control? If so, make sure it is not set all the way to the left channel only.

You may have broken wire lead going to the jacks inside the piano or you may have a failed right channel amplifier. The first one might be easy to fix if you have the tools and skill to open the piano and resolder a connection. A failed amplifier might be a lot more difficult to repair.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online