Favorite 2007 Super Bowl Commercial

don't have a link or nuttin....but the careerbuilders.com one in the second quarter was perfect for tsg (y)

;)

Keep in mind that some people's commercials may be different than others depending on which network their watching it on.

Avianca said:
Some people's commercials may be different than others depending on which network their watching it on.
Yup so far for me its been the same Rogers commercial over and over again, not much to choose between :rolleyes:

DarqueMist said:
Yup so far for me its been the same Rogers commercial over and over again, not much to choose between :rolleyes:
Yeah, same here. You're watching a Canadian network too?

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
What...no one like Kevin Federline's commercial? :D I thought it was kind of cute...I don't see what all the bad publicity about it is! :rolleyes: :D Sheesh...Kevin even apologized fior making it! :D

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Maybe they should have had a Britney commercial instead! :D

I just figured out your member name...cute! (y) :)

iltos said:
don't have a link or nuttin....but the careerbuilders.com one in the second quarter was perfect for tsg (y)

;)
:D That one was my favorite. That and the Sierra Mist commercial with the beard comb-over. Awesome!

WarC said:
:D That one was my favorite. That and the Sierra Mist commercial with the beard comb-over. Awesome!
YES!!! The Sierra-Mist commercial ROCKED!! Course, I was disappointed in the commercials this year...I felt they just weren't really putting themselves out there like they normally do. Here's the link for the Sierra-Mist one, in case no one put it on here yet.

Sierra-Mist

Oh yeah...the Bud-Light Wedding commercial was pretty funny too...kinda reminded me of a wedding I went to in Nebraska....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online