Favorite Energy Drink

InfernoReaper

As the title suggests wuts yur fav energy drink???

Vault doesnt count i mean stuff like Monster and Jolt

Oh mines Monster Original

Bonnie's Mom

Gone but never forgotten
Crytomax (fruit punch flavor). Like Gatorade, but lots more flavor.

Coffee! :) Especially the large Caramel Iced Lattes sold by Auntie Anne's Pretzels. They pack quite a wallop! :eek:

Straight Diesel #2

Or kerosene ...

Depends how many biker's I've been hanging out with recently(those guys like to hug, you know. You gotta give them a reason not to - garlic actually works pretty well).

:D :p

Edit: Errrm ... almost forgot the mandatory disclaimer, since you never really know who reads this stuff.

Kids, don't try this at home. I was only kidding. Never drink anything that you would put in a car. It was only a joke.

InfernoReaper

BanditFlyer said:
Straight Diesel #2

Or kerosene ...

Depends how many biker's I've been hanging out with recently(those guys like to hug, you know. You gotta give them a reason not to - garlic actually works pretty well).

:D :p
so do wooden stakes and crucifixes:D :D :D

*vampire joke*

BanditFlyer said:
Kids, don't try this at home. I was only kidding. Never drink anything that you would put in a car. It was only a joke.
OK I poured out all the cans in the six pack in my trunk, now how am I going to get another from the market to my house without putting them in the car or drinking them all in the parking lot????

FYI Rockstar! yeah baby!

MNG0304 said:
OK I poured out all the cans in the six pack in my trunk, now how am I going to get another from the market to my house without putting them in the car or drinking them all in the parking lot????

FYI Rockstar! yeah baby!
Just when I thought I had foolproofed it - along comes a better fool. :p

Checkmate! Dang! I appear to be at an impasse. You've taken this battle, Drew, but you won't win the war! :p

MNG0304 said:
You have to get up pretty early in the afternoon to get one by on me...

:D

Nice smiley. Reminds me of a couple of Marxisms(Groucho, not Karl) for the movie quotes thread. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online