favorites folder glitch - brings up print screen

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Karldickey

Here is a problem I can't find addressed in any forum. When I select a favorite from Windows Explorer, the web page does not come up, but the 'print' dialog appears, and the web page prints if I press OK. However, this does not happen if any internet explorer page is open and I select a favorite from IE's Menu bar. I usually use the Avant Browser, but this doesn't seem to have any bearing on the problem; the behavior is exactly the same as opening using IE 6.
I assume that it's a pathway problem, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to correct it.

Karldickey

Thanks for the suggestion about system restore, but this has been a problem for some time which I've just been putting up with.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online