1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fax Machine Telephone Address Storing

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cwilmot, Nov 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. cwilmot

cwilmot Thread Starter

How can I use a telephone calling card to store a telephone number which consists of 4 stages of numbering. First I call an 800 number, then I wait for them to come on and ask if I want to make the call in English, which requires a "1". Then they ask for the number on the calling card. Finally they ask for the number that I am calling. I can manage this OK on a straight telephone call but I can't figure out how to store a commonly called number on my FAX machine, under these circumstances.

2. jbcalg

jbcalg

check your manual or try the mfg's website support or FAQs

usually you can program in a delay (* on mine) + number
    or
    you can 'chain' a series of numbers together

really depends on the machine's capabilities

3. cwilmot

cwilmot Thread Starter

Thanks, jbcalq. Unforunately I have misplaced my manual (HP Office Jet-model T65) but I will check HP on the web to see if they can lend me some assistance in that respect. Hopefully I can find a replacement manual. cwilmot

4. downwitchyobadself

downwitchyobadself

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/58630

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice