1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

fc600ku scanner

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sweetcheekies, Aug 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetcheekies

sweetcheekies Thread Starter

I have a fc600ku silitek scanner.. it worked fine.. now all of a sudden when it does the scan it wont finish.. it scans the image and it returns to normal spot but it wont end.. it wont let me save etc.. it just keeps saying scanning image when it not doing anything. any info for this at all?

Oh and i am running win 98 se with ie6
    Sweet

2. mtbird

mtbird

3. sweetcheekies

sweetcheekies Thread Starter

thank you. i tried that and it didnt work.. i had to in the long run reinstall win 98 for some reason it was missing a whole lot of stuff thanks :)

sweet

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/92777

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice