Fdc

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

GUSMAN

HI guys,
Iwrote in a while back asking about a friends pc, which kept having the message "FDC error" coming up. You told me it was the Floppy Disk Controller, but wanted to know if it came up when using the device.
She tells me that the message comes up when using the pc in general, and not when using the floppy. the last time was when using word 97, and she lost her data as a result (I think she has to shutdown and restart)
It's quite a new system,Win 98, about a year old, and only recently has this problem. she hasn't installed anything new lately, so I dont know.
Any help would be great,
Cheers,
Gus.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online