FEAR combat freezes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gamerbyron

hey, i went to the server and the game runs fine, but after 15 mintues, it freezes, but i don't why i hear live sounds. i try to cool of the hardware, all drivers are updated, and try to lower the settings but still freezes. Anyone help would be great. Also, does flyakite OSX tranformation pack cause this?

gamerbyron said:
hey, i went to the server and the game runs fine, but after 15 mintues, it freezes, but i don't why i hear live sounds. i try to cool of the hardware, all drivers are updated, and try to lower the settings but still freezes. Anyone help would be great. Also, does flyakite OSX tranformation pack cause this?
I have the same problem. The game runs fine, but 15-30 min later screen freezes.
How did u solve the problem?

gamerbyron

Not pretty sure, i just uninstall t he programs, or maybe reinstall os.

it could be that you only have 1GB of RAM.. 2GB is strongly reccomended, especially if you have Vista.

Oh, and make sure the disk isnt scratched or damaged :)

gamerbyron

fear combat did not came from the disc. It came from joinfear.com, the offical legal site.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online