Feature Update Headphone Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IanRM2005

Hi

Last night I ran the new Windows 10 October Feature Update and ever since I can hear every sound my PC makes, even though my headphones are plugged in and I'm not wearing them! I'm worried the whole house will now hear the music I'm listening to even though I'll be using headphones (I'm losing my hearing so using headphones helps me to 'tune in' and hear better than listening without) - any ideas as to how I can rectify this, please?

Thanks for your help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online