1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Feedback in Ventrilo

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by WhyAmIHere, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhyAmIHere

WhyAmIHere Thread Starter

I have been having this problem for awhile. Looked all over the place for an answer and can not find one. The problem im having is I can talk in ventrilo just fine. But when someone else goes to talk when i am, They hear a really loud annoying noise and get a lot of feedback. Also if i have music playing, they hear it as if my Mic is going through my speakers. I have the ports all in the right place as it says when i first plug them in. On my Cpu i use Realtek HD Audio Manager. This realy doesnt help when playing my games b/c i cant talk. I did just buy a brand new Mic and still having the problem. I never had this problem before i re-installed my computer.

Thank's
    WhyAMIHere

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/755740

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice