1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

FIESYS ERROR e00100

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by CHEKA, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. CHEKA

CHEKA Thread Starter

I HAVE A KODAK EASYSHARE CW330 AND WHEN I TRY TO FORMAT THE MEMORY CARD (PNY OPTIMA SD 2GB)I GET FIESYS ERROR e00100. THE CAMERA SAYS THAT THE CARD IS FULL BUT IT IS A NEW CARD...ANYWAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM OR DO I TAKE IT BACK TO WHERE I GOT THE CARD

2. slipe

slipe

If you have a card reader or haven’t installed the EasyShare software you could try formatting the card first in the computer. If 2 Gig is the limit for the camera you want to format in FAT. If it will take a larger capacity card use FAT32. Then see if the camera will format the card.

You are most likely going to have to return the card, but formatting in the computer is worth a try if you have the capability.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/832943