1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fifa 06 online problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by chrispyrice, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrispyrice

chrispyrice Thread Starter

Hey.
    Amongst other problems im having at the moment, every time i try and play FIFa 06 online, it cuts out and goes back to the login page!

I've looked around and noticed this same problem occurs when some controller is used, but im not using that one. Im using the proper logitech one that the game tells you to buy..

I can login, go the the lobby, and clikc on join a game..but then it will just cut out and go back to teh login screen..
    Any ideas?
    Chris

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!