Fifa 09 game problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tashaq

Hi there,
I downloaded the demo a while back to see whether or not i would want the game and also the check how it would run with my laptop as I wasn't sure if it would run or not. To my surprise the game ran smoothly on the demo and still does now.

I now have the game and after installing it, have played it a few times with no problems whatsoever and the game has run smoothly. However, this morning each time i have tried to start up the game, the application tries to open but in the end i just get the "fifa09.exe has stopped working" dialog box.

I have since checked back to see if the demo works, which it still does.

Any help on why Im getting the message and any tips on trying to run it again would be greatly appreciated.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online