1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fifa 18

Discussion in 'Games' started by geralde.givens, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geralde.givens

geralde.givens Thread Starter

Hey ,

I want some help for my pc to play fifa, i want some cheap solution to buy whatever i need to play it.
    My big problem is with the graphic card, the game needed Nvidia GTX 460 or AMD Radeon R7 260 or better propably. About Ram needed 8GB but when i search i found something about ssd. What is better solutions to buy about graphic card and memory?

Thank you

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    What video cad do you have? What computer do you have? You need to list the exact model number and all the hardware in it including the power supply. It's hard to give any recommendations without knowing what you have.

But an SSD will not generally help with gaming, it's a storage device that speeds up file access. If you have a weak graphics card you need to address that.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!