File access denied

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vakoia

i have problem. whenever i try to delete something from my desktop or make any sort of change it tells me i dont have a permission and connect a smart card screen pops up. Im using windows 8.1. I would really appreciate some help

Attachments

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
At that screenshot what happens if you click on Continue ?

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Is your user account an administrator account ? If it is try typing your Administrator password, as it says on that new picture, then select Yes.

If you can't do the above click on Show details on the picture and post a new picture please.

vakoia

Is your user account an administrator account ? If it is try typing your Administrator password, as it says on that new picture, then select Yes.

If you can't do the above click on Show details on the picture and post a new pictur

If you can't do the above click on Show details on the picture and post a new picture please.
it is adminstrator but i thought i removed it. Anyway where do I even put my password in

I clicked "show information about this publisher's certificate" and the window on second pic poped up

Attachments

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
At the first picture click on 'Show details' and post the new picture please.

managed

Allan
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
When you type Device Manager and it shows 'Device manager' at the top right-click on that > Run as administrator

If that doesn't help and you still don't see a Smart Card reader section look under other sections in DM for something similar.

Are you sure you are using an administrator account ?

vakoia

When you type Device Manager and it shows 'Device manager' at the top right-click on that > Run as administrator

If that doesn't help and you still don't see a Smart Card reader section look under other sections in DM for something similar.

i am not using account as adminstartor but it doesnt let me change that either. same smart card reader problem pops up

vakoia

i cant run device manager as adminstrator. same problem shows up

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts