File Converter

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

emroseabove

Recently I started an online coding course from Harvard's EDX program and have been doing some work with Scratch. When a project is finished it saves to my laptop as a file with .sb3 at the end. Once saved, I can't access the file. I was wondering if anyone knows a way to convert the file to something viewable, either with an application or a website.

Xsage

Dave
After very breifly looking into this:

The files saved to your computer can only be opened and run inside scratch, you can rename the .sb3 file as a .zip file and open it to gain access to all of the raw resources including SVGs of the sprites and backdrops, Sound files, and a project.json that contains all of the instructions or "code" as well as some additional meta data.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online