File Corruption

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

iworld

I've been using a P2P program (100% legal. I pay for it!) I used to keep my computer on at nights so the files would download, but recently while I do this, I wake up and I see that the transfer stopped half way, and my internet doesn't work anymore... Untill I restart my compture and the internet is connecting again. What's causing this? Is it a file corruption or something?

iworld

oh, also, it's not a virus. I have 3 virus protecting programs... Norton, Mcafee and Trend Micro.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
While the P2P application may be legal, most of the files you download with it aren't. P2P problems are off-topic here at TSG, so I'm closing this thread. You'll have to find that help elsewhere.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Also, just to add to that, some folks think that since they paid for a program (you've been duped by the way in most cases) -- that makes it legal......it doesn't.

Many of these sites have been shut down, and many more will follow the same fate.

http://stealingisillegal.com/

For your reading pleasure.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online