File d3dx11_42.dll not found HELP!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

phaulk21

Hello, I am having problems with d3dx11_42.dll being missing from my computer. I am trying to play the game ArcheAge. At first, it was the file d3dx9_42.dll being missing. I fixed that, the game worked, and then I was messing around with graphics settings in the game to try and make it run better, switched to dx11, and now the game wont load again. I have tried downloading the file from dll-files.com, directx end user run time web installer, and the directx 11 downloads off of microsoft.com. The web installer has an internal error when I try installing, and the dx11 is only a powerpoint when I download it. I have tried a few others too but nothing seems to be working. I have also reinstalled the game a few times with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks!

valis

closing duplicate, please do not start duplicate threads for the same issue.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online