Solved File Explorer Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

perihelio

For an unknown reason, my Pictures folder has decided to rename itself "Downloads." Right clicking it does not give an option to re-name it back to what it should be. Does someone have a fix? Thanks.

02.jpg

managed

Allan
Try highlighting the 'new' Downloads folder (left-click it) then press the F2 key and see if you can type in the new name.

perihelio

I looked up yesterday to see a red screen on my system that said an update was being installed. Afterward, my Pictures folder returned. Who knew?01.jpg

managed

Allan
Strange. I'm glad you got your Pictures folder back though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online