File extensions: VH VR??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Deseroka

Hi,
Anyone have any knowledge on the file extensions .vh and .vr? I have a friend trying to convert them for a database. They were originally a voters registration I believe.
Help?

Never heard of these, and filext.com didn't have any listings, so I just tried a search on Google.
It says they are extensions associated with Dive 3.2 virtual reality software.

.vh is a Dive header file and .vr is a world/object/actor file.

Dive = The Distributed Interactive Virtual Environment
Check here for a peep: http://www.sics.se/dive/

Nothing to do with voting, unless it's virtual voting...

Hope this is right!
Gram

Deseroka

Thanks Gram! He's telling me it is a voter registration database that he is converting for someone. (How's I end up looking for the answer??) I never even thought of looking at Google. My first reaction to something I don't know is to come here. I'll take a peek at the info you sent along and pass it along to him. Hopefully it will help. I go any further, he's got to share his earnings. LOL!:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online