File Folder Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

adequitinsufficy

In essence my problem is this. In certain file folders the title of the items in them are invisible. This only applies in Thumbnail and Filmstrip views and not in any other. The problem dosn't appear in any subfolders of those folders effected. How did the problem originate? Well I recall that a certain keyboard combination was pressed by accident, but I cannot at all begin to guess at what it might have been. But this aberation was immediatly noticed after that. Needless to say such a problem as this is rather cripling my data base manegement, so any help is vitally needed.

Inestimable thanks and heavenly blessings upon any who can help me eradicate this disaster. :)

DoubleHelix

Banned
Not sure how "data base management" fits it. Change your display settings to a default color scheme. I suspect something was changed.

throoper

Trusted Advisor (deceased)
You probably toggled off the file names.
Open the folder and change the view to something else.
Hold down the Shift key and change back to the Thumbnail view and the names should reappear.

adequitinsufficy

Well throoper that was exactly the right solution. Problem solved! Now I can procede to continue organizing my data bases as before!

throoper

Trusted Advisor (deceased)
You're welcome.
I'm glad I once had that same accident so I knew how to reverse it. :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online