file jmldafav.exe

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alwrmc

B.L.
Does anyone have an explanation for this file? What it is? What it does? It is on my short list of possible spyware/trojan problem areas.

Never Heard of it. Google does not even come up with a Reference for it!

I suggest that you rename it <jmldafav.eye>, but do not, as yet, delete it. If after, say, a week, nothing seems to be amiss with your computer, then delete it. I have seen a lot of files that have similar names and they are all related to spyware. Oh, by the way, have you run CWShredder?

WhitPhil

Gone but never forgotten
Trusted Advisor
Randomly named exe's are 99.9999% viral/trojan in nature.

Your antivirus doesn't detect it?

Try this online one

Also, submit it to this site

If all is clear, download HiJackThis and paste back the log it creates.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online