File Sharing Programs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mixx941

Does anyone know which file sharing programs contain a lot of music. I need one with good quality, and no (or little) spyware.

I currently have KaZaA and Morpheus (which are basicly the same thing)

Please post back with any ideas.

-Mark

Morpheus is great... but you have to run a virus scanner over each download... now kazaa is full of spyware... so if you want Morpheus you need to download it thru http://www.musiccity.com
Other than that.... because of spyware I can't reccommend any of the others.

(in case you & your friends wanna swap.......ICQ2001b also has a sharefolder ....... anything you put in it is sharable)

mixx941

Rollin' Rog suggested Ad-aware, and I downloaded it. When I scanned for spyware, it removed some components from KaZaA, and now I have to reinstall it. Morpheus doesn't have spyware? Will Ad-aware delete the stuff that Morpheus needs to run?

-Mark

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Members online

No members online now.