1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Files corrupting, Help!

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by angelonline, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelonline

angelonline Thread Starter

I have numerous files on my computer that I cannot find. They are reading corrupted. Some are showing in my Add and Remove file, but when I click on them they are showing that there is an error, that it has been already removed. I thought it was just my files on my E drive (Seagate external drive), however, programs on my C drive are also reading the same error. I am not sure how to go about finding out the answer to this. I ran RegCure and found almost 3000 errors. I don't know what step to take. Could someone please give me some advice/help! Thank you so very much for taking the time!
    Angelonline

I am not sure if I am posting in the right forum? Do I need to post this message in hardware issues? How do I move this post?

2. rka0

rka0 Banned

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/650734

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice