1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Files not checked

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by paublo, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. paublo

paublo Thread Starter

I have AVG anti-virus on my machine and when I checked the details of the scan there were a number of files that could not be opened and therefore not checked.Could a virus get in these files and how do i check them. Most of the files are from " documents and settings/ ". Sorry if this is a stupid question but i'm new at computers and "just need to know the little things" in case they become important later . Thanks in advance

2. Swiper

Swiper

I would get a second opinion....

[​IMG]

3. paublo

paublo Thread Starter

can I use this while avg is loaded or should I un install it first. I've heard u can't have 2 anti virus running at same time.

Thx 4 reply swiper

4. paublo

paublo Thread Starter

any 1 else

5. PC_Wiz

PC_Wiz

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/164657

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice