Filter problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kelly23

Okay, more testing.... might not be the table. I narrowed it down to the last column. If that column is taken out, or formulas left as static values, then the filter works just fine. I am not sure why you need that column, as the formula will return the same for every cell. So for you this should be a simple fix. Doing this (taking out that column) will fix it - and you can leave your range as a table. Very interesting though. I'll do some more research on this.

Kelly23

Hi Zack,

I have this issue with my Spreadsheet - was this solved? if so can you explain how I stop this filter issue happening?

Thanks very much

(This is in reference to this thread: http://forums.techguy.org/business-...l-2007-table-filter-problems.html#post8135813)

Still odd. Finally got it working, but still not sure what I did. I took out some of the redundant columns and housed them next to the chart (Project Avg, Project Total, Project Median, Project Mode), then re-arranged the data input columns as the left columns and the formula columns of the table are all on the right. Then I applied a filter, selected all cells, unhid all rows, took off filter, re-applied filter, and voila. Not sure what is different to be honest with ya (besides what I mentioned, which shouldn't have an impact one would think). Tested and re-tested, still working.

Wish I could help more than that, but I'm as confused as anyone!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts