Filzilla Disconnecting Problem during transfering files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

subdued2u

Banned
Hi guys i am using Filezilla and when i use it during transfering fiiles it keeps breaking the connection and disconnecting,, can anyone please hlep me

thank you :mad:

anlore2001

Andrew
Are you getting an error message when it's disconnecting, if so what is it? Also, how many simultaneous connections did you set in the properties?

subdued2u

Banned
hi thanks for reply the setting shows 5 simultenioue, and i just tried it now again after five minute connect it stoped now message but in clipboard shows ,, Response: 421 No transfer timeout (300 seconds): closing control connection
Error: Connection closed by server
i dont know what to do with this ?

anlore2001

Andrew
Try setting the connections at 2 or 3 and see what happens. Some hosts limit the amount of connections at one time.

subdued2u

Banned
hi thanks,, i tried 3 but still after 5 minutes it disconects the connecction, ??

anlore2001

Andrew
I'd say drop it from 3 to 2 and see if that does anything. If it doesn't then you may want to contact your host, they may have some restriction on the time an FTP can be connected or some other restriction in place.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online