Final Fantasy 8

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

javierg86

It's My Birthday!
Got a problem with FF8, the game is just making my computer crash and makes a blue screen appear. The screen reads like this:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
win32k.sys
page fault in non paged area
Technical info: STOP: 0x00000050 (0xF6C6BA80, 0x00000001, 0xBF87E04E, 0x00000000)

win32k.sys adress BVF87E04E base at BF800000, Date Stamp 3D6DE5E5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is the win32k.sys file and what might be causing the failuire? can it be the video driver? System specs: Windows XP with SP1, Ram 384MB, Pentium 4 1.6GHz , Video card: S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR with 32MB

The computer just restart while i am playing and every time i am playing. just very annoying and it doesn't let me continue the game. :(

Thanks for any help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online